Call For Elissa
Welcome to the Elissa Slotkin for Congress dialer! This is your one-stop shop to support Elissa from anywhere — even your couch. Here, we’ll set you up on the the dialer and help you prepare to call voters to tell them about Elissa.
Are you ready to make some calls to help elect Elissa to Congress?
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Watch this video or read the guide to start making calls now. You can also schedule a shift to make calls later.
- Watch the new GOTV Video! **NOTE: This video was uploaded on 11/2. Please watch this even if you’re an experienced caller.**
- Preview the calling script here.
- Claim your login, hop onto our dialer, and get calling!
- Join the Organizing for Elissa Slack community!
We make calls from 9 am – 9 pm daily in Eastern Standard Time. You can make calls anytime during that period. Want to learn more about Elissa? See below.
Here’s a quick rundown of Elissa’s policy stances. If you’d like a full read through you can check out the policies on our Issues Page.
- Bringing down the cost of prescription drugs by allowing Medicare to buy-in bulk, and allowing Americans to buy into Medicare.
- Fighting for a once-in-a-generation investment in our roads and water infrastructure.
- Curbing the corrosive role of money in politics. Elissa has refused corporate PAC money, and is a champion for changing our broken campaign finance system.
- Elissa Slotkin is a third-generation Michigander who has spent her career in national service, joining the CIA after 9/11. Elissa served three tours in Iraq alongside the military, and has served as a national security expert under both President Bush and President Obama.
- Elissa Slotkin lives in Holly, in North Oakland County, on her family farm. She is married to Dave Moore, a former Apache pilot, who retired as a colonel from the U.S. Army after 30 years of service.
- Elissa Slotkin is running as a Democrat to challenge career politician Mike Bishop for the seat that includes Ingham, Livingston, and northern Oakland Counties.